Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 2weeks birthday to 白白

| |

Deng deng deng deng....
This is my brand new born baby, myvi exclusive edition 白白..

白白 front view
The car plate is 8486 as my ic no is 6848^^

白白side view

And 白白 back view

Hehehe^^

Cute cute 白白

Im proud to say that this is my car..
My own car,..
Although its juz a myvi
but at least i didnt ask a single cent from my parents for this car..
Hehehe..
And now..
I need a new white laptop..
and a new white handphone..
to match my new white myvi..
kekeke^^

*****************************************************************


My poor leg and n my poor hand..
Too crowded yesterday i guess..
"oh ceh" everywhere..
arhhh...

*****************************

I wanna watch Avatar..
Princess and the frog..
with anyone..
Going out soon..
Happy birthday 白白..
Muackzz..

::xoxo::







6 comments:

go-top
Unknown said...

welcome to myvi club...XOXO...enjoy...somethg reli familiar in ur car desk...><"/

Anonymous said...

welcome to myvi club...XOXO...enjoy...somethg reli familiar in ur car desk...><"/

Anonymous said...

你那么可爱漂亮,为什么男朋友不要你?可以跟你做个朋友吗?

Anonymous said...

wow, nice template.nice car..
pretty gal don always cry then will not pretty alrd..

si|vEr$tAr said...

To kian: thx hehe, tats from u..sure familiar..lolx

To anonymous 1&2: thx alot..btw, you two are? nice to meet u anyway

Esther said...

welcome welcome =) we have three different generations...hehe

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top