Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random

| |

Had a good time of reflection rest and relaxation yesterday..hehe^^
After the sux-est Ferment Tech paper..
Well, lets 4get about it (this suppose to be a happy post anyway,lol)..
Recently we fall in love with Shabu Shabu *blink*..
We've tried Nagomi Shabu Shabu & Plus One Shabu Shabu..
The awesome dinner almost mk me 4got about my bad performance in the sux-est paper ydy morning..
Ok, i admit.. foodss do mk me fly..



This is the Plus One Shabu Shabu in OneU, *saliva dripping*


The lovely couple had a nice walk after the dinner hehe^^


Im home alone nw, fellowshipping with my notes at my study table..
As im goin 2hv my last paper(ok,d last paper of my life i would say)on tis comin sat..
This is quite not-me..
But nvm, i shd enjoy and in fact, i find myself enjoying this quietness at home..
Our central nervous system is actually vy interesting..
Glad that im feeling this way, helps me to find joy in studies wheee :p

I've been thinking about different ones..
As usual, many thoughts wil be goin on in my mind at this kinda moments..
Wondering what r they doin nw..lolz
Well well, back to my lovely notes..



0 comments:

go-top
 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top