Sunday, November 23, 2008

Festive Fun-tacy

| |

Hehe..its a festival with featuring disney lights and lanterns in Niu Che Shui..
Is a not bad experience if HongKong disney land is not affordable 4u, lol..
Enjoy the photos..Hoho..


The entrance!! nice isnt it??

The mickey,goofy, donald..

I like it^^

All the famous characters in movies..


Ok, of course my dear and me spent the whole night taking plenty of pictures there..
Hehe, we love it..


Hehe^^

The loving couple version I

The loving couple version II

The loving couple version III

The high school musical

And this is our souvenir photo..The real 1 wil be nicer..hehe..


Then, we had our dinner in FULL HOUSE restaurant..
I admire the owner of the restaurant who came up such a brilliant idea in decorating the restaurant..
Again, photos far better than words..
And here we go..


The idea is amazing..

A restaurant with bedroom, dining room, kitchen, living room, washroom and The owner of the house owns a mini cooper,lolz

Dear and me with the restaurant

I love the menu as well^^

And our food, the chicken chop and the dolly fish..





1 comments:

go-top
Cindy Khor said...

wow..i wanna join too..the restaurant looks really inviting...

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top