Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bad day

| |

OK, 2day i consider myself as my sui (unlucky) day..
As i had my 1st paper at 11.30am this morning, i woke up at 8.30am unusually..lol
Then i started my revision and get myself ready at 10.30am..
And,i waited 15minutes for the lift in my condo which quite frustrated me as i was in rush 4 exam..
Then i went and fetch my dear purplebell (beloved cousemate of mine)..
As we approaching UM,we realised there was a serious traffic jam..
And i decided to use the back door as usual to enter UM..
Unexpectedly, the door was closed, =.= as we both hv forgotten it normally closed on weekends..
Well, i was forced to turn bk to the traffic jam road as there is the oni way i can go..
And we spent another 15minutes trapped in the jam..
Luckily, we managed to reach on time..(maybe due to my brilliant driving skill i shd say,lolz)

Things went quite smooth after i knew the questions i 've spotted r all come out,lol
As the emcee of the exam hall was talking crap about the exam rules and regulations which i've listened to it for N times..
I started to jot down some points in the question paper..
Then, my Prof appeared right beside me in a sudden and started scolding at me for starting earlier..
Well, i was juz writting down some small little points in the paper as evybody in the hall will do i believe..
She even took off my question paper and i started worrying..
Okok, maybe its my fault too..
I shoudnt started writing even a single word and shoudnt look at the question paper as well before the mc announce "U MAY BEGIN"..=.=
But but..Because of this,she gonna stop me from having exam??
Omg, i dun wan 2 hv another semester as i will be graduated soon.. T_T
Luckily, she gave me back a NEW question paper which relieved me then..

After confirm i heard the announcement of U MAY START, i then begin to write..=.=
The questions were not tough and i believe i did not too bad,hehe..
After sometime, i started shivering inside the hall..
U juz cant imagine hw cold it was and the temperature inside the hall can compare to winter time in overseas i guess..(sorry i hv no experience so it's juz a simply guess)
About a minute b4 the exam ended, i get scolded by Prof again when she tried to collect back my answer sheet..
She said " When not suppose to write, U write "..
I was totally =.=|||
Then i quickly ran off to escape from the hall as well as Prof..==

On the way i bk to my hse, i was chatting v bell..
We both came out a conclusion that Prof may having her "da yi ma" (ok,gals business) so she is moody and emotional which i totally could understand..hehe..
I hope she wont minus marks from me as it was just a tiny mistake from me..hoho..
After i dropped bell, then i drove bk..
Then when my car was coming out from a junction goin to turn, another car appear right in front of the car of mine in a sudden =.=
I nearly bang the car if God nvr blessed me,thk God..
As expected, he gave me a long horn..
But unexpectedly, the GIRL right beside the driver(but not the driver =.=") started scolding her vulgar language with the face expression like goin 2 beat me up..
Ok, its my fault again but u need not to do this AUNTY(i hv to call u this as i tot young sweet gals wont behave like tat)..
Then i drive safely bk to my house..

Well, goods things will follow normally after sorts of bad things happened..I believe..
What worth being happy is the incidences were nt too bad..thk God again..
What if i cant reach on time for my exam?
What if Prof forbid me from sitting for the exam?
And what if i bang the stupid car?
Ok,choychoy (touch wood)..
I shd be happy i did well for the paper,hehe..
Coming Monday will be my 2nd paper which is oso the most scary paper..
Wish me luck..
Time 2 nap,zZzz..






1 comments:

go-top
Cindy Khor said...

wah...this is the worst of all worst case of "a series of unfortunate event". luckily nothing really enormously bad happen to you. i think maybe that prof don't like pretty gals that's y she pick on u...

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top