Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Farewell

| |

We had a farewell steamboat at Shabu Shabu (okok,again again..) fewdays ago..
Hmm, I may not see most of my coursemates anymore..
A bunch of friends that i've grown close to in this two and a half years..
Now i can only say, thank you and all the best =)
Will always remember and cherish the times we spent together..
A toast to the friendships built!


The food of us, lolz


The best coursemate of mine, purplebell^^


It's already the 2nd last month down 2008!
Has anything changed? Has everyday been special? Have I grown?

Never really lived my life attempting a monthly reflection and evaluation until now that I know I'm going away soon..
Or maybe i shd say goin back to the place that belongs 2 me..
Well well, sounds gloomy..
I thought i suppose 2 be vy happy leavin this place..
I had been so looking 4ward 2 bk to my place b4..
But now, evything has change..
My heart sinks knowing that You are the reason mk me nt as hapy as b4..
As im goin 2 leave u soon..

Time flies..
3months passed so fast..
Hmm, the ups and downs of my life had made me grown up..
You paint up my kl life in the pass few months..
Make me smile all the way..
Like a rose, trampled on the ground..

You took the fall, and thought of me, above all..
Well, This is not the end of our world k?
Promise me, we will get through it..

Was "rotting" at home few days ago..
With an aimless mind..
Worrying bout my future, my work..yadda yadda..
Well, Im officially an unemployed nw..T_T


Ok, this is wat i did while rotting at hm, lolzzz..*Dun vomit*



2 comments:

go-top
Cindy Khor said...

Me too...i am an unemployed alien from Malaysia in UK...

si|vEr$tAr said...

lol,wait ur bf feed u laaa

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top