Friday, October 24, 2008

Study Week!!!!

| |

Finally,I'm bk to my place..
The place that belongs to me, hehe..
Finally, I'm back to the ground, after floating around for the longest time, ==
With all my love ones at my place..
Be like a princess at my home sweet home..^^

Well,this suppose to be my STUDY WEEK..
Gonna kp repeating this sentence 2 myself..
Was fighting hard with myself, trudging on the narrow road that leads to life..
Wanting to do it right..
This will be the last exam for me i guess..
I need more discipline and seriousness in my study..
I need to sit down and prepare a study timetable for myself..
Its hits me again that time is running shorter n shorter..==
So much to cover..
And i cant afford to slack even the slightest bit tis time round..
I feel choked again..
I can I can I can..can i ?? =.="

0 comments:

go-top
 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top