Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21/10

| |

Blessed birthday to 3 important persons in my life ^^

1. My mummy
Who speaks to me with that still, small voice and be my comfort when im alone..
However I feel, seeing the work of your hands in the lives of those around me, it comforts me..
Seeing precious ones being touched and experiencing breakthroughs, it puts a smile on my face..
Thank you for ur endless love 2 us and i will use my whole life to repay dad n u i swear..



2. My brother
Juz wan to say do take vy gd care in UK n all the best for ur future undertaking..
Im waiting for ur convo and i will definitely join them to attend the ceremony i swear,kaka..

3. My ex-bf
Happy befday to you..
A thk u is all i can say, for evything u did 4 me..
I've grown up i swear..



P/s And not forgetting my dear's sister..happy birthday to all ^^


**********************************************************************************************

My break is coming soon and i wil be bck to my sweet home soon..

As time goes by, the feel is getting stronger..
That KL is not really a suitable place for me to settle down myself..

As it doesnt gv me a sense of belonging at all..
I dun understand and duno how..
It is a puzzle that will never completed to gv a full picture..

I need a break..
Need to hv the drive to go where i desired..
More sleep doesn't seem to be the answer to my tiredness..
But at least... I have You..
My shield, my shelter, my refuge..
Being in your embrace is just like sinking in the magical bed in Westin Hotel..
Hoping that the night will last forever..
Thank you for loving me..^^

1 comments:

go-top
Anonymous said...

hey accidently go into ur blog...
haha, c ur life going so well..really happy to u.

21/10 i am alone, i let me alone, i went to beach n let wind blow away my mind. i dunno wat i am doin now, izzit tis is wat i wan? runaway from everything but juz cant runaway from memory. for sure u watch hi-skool muscial 3 oledi rite? i so like tis song "Scream".

i am not an important person in ur life, i`m juz a guest drop by n pass by ^_^
haha lastly wish u all the best here.

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top