Friday, April 17, 2009

Close my eyes and see

| |

Need a break.
Need to have the drive to go where I desire.
Can the cycle stop? Can I stop pushing? No it seems.
but I need to, for a while.

Lazing in my cosy room on a sunny day can be such a joy!
Doing things by myself, alone in the house, the quietness... my favourite.
Sleeping in, burried under the warm quilt and soft pillows - It's almost heavenly
Spent time reading, surfing,watching TV alone this ONE DAY holiday.
These alone times are refreshing and therapeutic.

Sometimes guard so hard,
sometimes leave self vulnerable.

Sometimes think too much,
sometimes live like there's no tomorrow.

Sometimes I am sure,
sometimes I don't know what to be.

There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.

I should find back my happiness.
And my passion in work starting from..
TOMORROW



0 comments:

go-top
 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top