Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No more an unemployed Im

| |

Ahem Ahem..*cough cough*
Ladies and gentlemen..
I get a job finally!! Hehehe..
I was offered a job in Cryocord Sdn Bhd..
Its a medical biotechnology company..
specializing in cord blood banking and stem cell research..
My job is to explain the importance of keeping baby's cord blood to pregnant ladies and oso assist doctors in the way to collect the cord blood..
which means sometimes i need to witness the giving birth process..hoho..

Btw, do u guys noe Wat is cord blood?
“cord blood’ or “placental blood”, is the blood that remains in the newborn’s umbilical cord and placenta following birth
The baby’s umbilical cord blood is a rich and valuable source of stem cells, which are genetically unique to the baby and his/her family
Do u noe the reasons for storing cord blood?
Umbilical cord blood provides a painless, safe and non-controversial means of acquiring stem cells that can be used to treat patients with rare blood disorders, such as the sickle cell anemia, thalassemia and leukemia.
In the past, cord blood was considered a medical waste and are often discarded following child birth.
So u guys understand dy?Dun waste ur baby's cord blood..
Do find me when giving birth,hahaha..
This job is more to deliver my knowledge rather than promoting..
So im quite interested on it..and the pay is not too bad..
Hmm, since this is my 1st job..i wil just gv it a try..
Bless me ok? i wil try my best..




0 comments:

go-top
 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top