Friday, February 26, 2010

I love disney

| |

Finally i watched The Princess and The Frog.
Last time wanted to watch it so much but i missed it ==
Anyway, i watched it alone at hm with DVD ^^
Again, no spoilers.
I can only say that Disney movies are always the best,..
They never let you down.
And this time, it's a story with a twist.
Disney still captures my heart up till now.
I LOVE Disney movies..^^
Yes, i know i'm already a big girl that's going to step into my..(secret)
but that doesn't stop me from watching cartoons and Disney movies at all!
I'm still young at heart ;D

And my next target will be Alice in Wonderland !!!
With 3D version..
BUT sad to tell u JB cinema doesnt hv 3D -.-"
How come??!!
i wana watch this in 3D!!!
I noe i will love it ^^



******************************************************************************

Here are some pictures of my awesome experience in

Paris Disneyland


27/11/2009



And my next destination will be

HongKong Disneyland!!!

during this coming april 2010 hehehehe ^^





0 comments:

go-top
 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top