Saturday, March 21, 2009

1 GOOD news and 1 BAD news

| |

The good news..
Attended my cousin's wedding at Terengganu last week..
Thk you my dear for fetching me all the way from jb to terengganu..
Then from terengganu back to jb right after the dinner..
The morning part was fun and funny with the 接新娘 and 敬茶 section,haha..

Congratulations to my handsome cousin^^ The bride and the bridegroom here..

YumSeng-ing..My dad and mum was oso on the stage lolz

Our table

Then, the bad news =.=

Obviously u noe wat had happened with my car..
Speechless here and dun wish to elaborate more..
The oni thing i wana say is i will curse those uncivilised ppl evyday and night..
i swear..


2 comments:

go-top
Cindy Khor said...

omg...that's horrible... how could they do that in broad day light...the nerve of them... someday they'll be retributed with their own evil deeds... any losses??

si|vEr$tAr said...

They broke my window and stole my cd player inside the car lo =.=

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top