Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simyee, this post is 4u, lols^^

| |


First of all, thank you for giving me this award..
Thank you for still remembering me and still treating me as ur fren..^^
Miss u much and hope 2u see u soon..muakz

Then the following game? or listing? i did is all bcoz i was tagged by her again lols..
Anyway,find it interesting so just gv it a simple try hehe..
So happy me myself to be appeared in ur popular blog for twice..
And here it goes..

1. What is your name: Silver Star (my nick la ok, so i have to start every answers with the letter S la)

2. A four Letter Word: Star (Hehe)

3. A boy's Name: Sean (My bro's name)

4. A girl's Name: Sherrene (A name that i will choose if im forced to have a christian name,nice?)

5. An occupation: Sales executive (My job now, hmm Customer Care Consultant more accurately i would say)

6. A color: Silver (lols?)

7. Something you wear: Sandal (ZzzZzz)

8. A food: Sushi (Yum yum)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Sanitary pad (for girls la ok)

10. A place: Singapore (The near 1)

11. A reason for being late: Sex (Wahaha, reasonable enough leh..)

12. Something you shout: Shit!!! (Lalala I like it lols)

13. A movie title: Star Dust ( A movie that left deep impression in my mind)

14. Something you drink: Shirley temple (A kind of my favourite cocktail)

15. A musical group: SHE ( Selina Hebe Ella)

16. An animal: Snake ( I spotted 1 outside my car yesterday!!)

17. A street name: San Vicente Street (Ngekngek..)

18. A type of car: Suzuki swift (Hehe, juz learned this car not long ago)

19. The title of a song: Sexyback


Well done Silver Star..^^



2 comments:

go-top
Cindy Khor said...

woohoo..no prob...will surely ask u all out once i come back to m'sia

Anonymous said...

sherrene chan ying sing?? hmm..okok le...when u saw the little snake near ur car? hmm...it's suzuki swift la..-.-"

 
 

The simple SilverStar | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top